What is Online Booking?
If the booking request is accepted, your calendar is blocked and the traveller is automatically charged for the booking according to dates and amounts pre-set in Owner Admin by you. You will receive the deposit payment within 3 business days of the booking being accepted, and the final payment within 3 business days after your traveller’s arrival date.
If a traveller is not ready to submit a booking request and messages you to ask questions about your property or get more details, you can correspond with them until you both agree to proceed with a booking. To initiate an online booking, simply reply and pre-approve an enquiry, through Owner Admin.
Here is what you need to be Online Booking ready
- Set customised rates for at least 12 months
- Provide your bank account details and update your Online Booking settings which include your Cancellation Policy and Refundable Damage Deposit
- Block your calendar for all confirmed bookings and for dates what your property is unavailable
- Ensure your description and features/amenities accurately reflect your property
- We also recommend reading the below articles to understand the basics of Online Booking.