How can I create a strong password?
Your email password is one of the most important passwords you have online. If someone gains access to your email account, it is easy for them to reset other passwords to other sites you use by requesting replacements passwords via your email.
A strong password for your HomeAway account:
- must contain numbers and letters
- must be 7-32 characters
- cannot use a previous password
- cannot contain commonly used terms such as password, dog, or homeaway
- cannot contain a series of numbers or letters such as 1234, 1111, abcd or aaaa
Here is how you can change your password:
- Log into your account
- Click My Account.
- Select Personal Details from the drop down menu
- Click Password
- Enter your current password, and then enter your new password twice
- Click Save Changes