1. Why are you introducing a 3.3% commission rate?
To keep in line with the global HomeAway pricing structure, we are changing our commission rate. This commission rate will be invoiced to you in the following month which is payable via BPAY.
2. Why are you changing the Service Fee?
3. Will the payment schedule be the same in HomeAway?
The new service fee is in line with the HomeAway pricing, which ranges from 3 - 12 % of the total booking amount. This amount could be higher or lower depending on the reservation amount. This fee allows us to invest and innovate products, provide 24/7 support to our travellers, help stranded travellers with the help of Book with Confidence
guarantee and Liability Insurance
for our owners and property managers.
When travellers make payments on the HomeAway check out flow, we will charge them the booking amount plus a service fee. This fee will be retained by HomeAway and the credit card information will be passed onto you to complete the transaction using your payment gateway.
4. What do you mean by ‘minimum listing content’?
We require the following listing information to be completed in order for it to be distributed on the HomeAway Network
- Online booking enabled
- Accurate address with corresponding lattitude/longitude
- Headline: minimum of 20 characters
- Description: minimum of 400 characters
- Property type
- Number of bedrooms and bathrooms
- Number of travelers your property sleeps
- At least six photos upto 24 photos
- Accurate nightly rates
- Cancellation policies
5. What do I do next?
Your Account manager will be in touch over the coming few weeks to start the re-contracting process. We recommend using this time to review your listings and working with your Integration software company to ensure you have everything to set up correctly to get started.
6. What happens if I don’t want to re-contract/transition?
If you do no want to re-contract with the new HomeAway terms, we will no longer be able to support you on the current Stayz integration. All Integrated Property managers will need to sign up with HomeAway to ensure your listing is distributed on the HomeAway network.